God in His wisdom has planned out the dispensations of the ages. Here are the eight administrations including the one in which we now live –
the Aministration of the Sacret Secret by Grace
1) Original Paradise (Creation to the Fall),
2) Conscience (Fall to the Flood),
3) Civil Government (Flood to the Mosaic Law),
4) The Mosaic Law (the giving of the Law until Pentecost),
5) The Administration of the Sacred Secret by Grace
(from Pentecost until the Gathering Together),
6) Tribulation (from the Gathering Together to the end of Armageddon),
7) Christ’s Millennial Kingdom (His rule will last 1,000 years),
8) Final Paradise (will last forever).
Rotherham’s Emphasized Bible calls the administration that we live in “…the administration of the sacred secret…,
”Romans 16:25b and 26a
(25b) …the mystery [musterion] hidden for long ages past,
(26a) but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God…
Ephesians 3:4 and 5
(4) In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery [musterion] of Christ,
(5) which was not made known to men in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets.
the mystery [musterion] that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints.
1 Corinthians 2:7-10a
(7) No, we speak of God’s secret [musterion] wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.
(8) None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
(9) However, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him”—
(10a) but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit…
That is, the mystery [musterion] made know to me by revelation… The Sacred Secret was revealed to the Apostle Paul.
This Sacred Secret is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 3:7 and 8
(7) I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power.
(8) Although I am less than the least of all God’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles, the unsearchable riches of Christ,
and to make plain to everyone the administration of this musterion, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.
The Apostle Paul informs us: Even the mystery which has been hid from ages and from generations , BUT NOW IS MADE MANIFEST to His saints- to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles –
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.-Colossians 1:27
The Lord Jesus is the head of the Church of His Body. The gift of spiritual birth of holy spirit allows Jesus to lead us as an individual member of the Church of His Body as we endeavor to walk in the spirit of which we have been baptized with by Jesus.
The gift of spiritual birth of holy spirit gives us the power to be imitators of God, God is love. Jesus showed the love of God by healing the sick and delivering people from the oppression and darkness of Satan. We can do the same.
We can speak the truth in love as we endeavor to walk in the spirit which has 9 manifestations and 9 fruit. Learn more – Read the Bonds of Fellowship